Search This Blog

Friday, May 31, 2013

Victory, It starts in the Mind!

I've decided to review old notes from what seems like 100 years ago..... okay, well, maybe 6 years ago in this case:
Some things I've learned through the years of reading God's Word, learning from other people that God has allowed in my life and humbly willing to look at me.(ouch)..One thing I've learned is that it takes practice, surrendering again and again to allow God to change me into what he wants me to be.. I believe God brings His word at times through messengers... (be sure to always confirm it with God's Word). 
Topic:
Victory: it starts in the Mind. (Romans 12:2)  You have to activate this power to renew your mind from the Word of God.. Get rid of the weakness, we have to have a Warrior Mind.. If we want to change we have to be willing to Change, we pray for God to Change us and then we aren't willing to change... hmmmmm   (that hurt!)  I've often looked at this change, like hiking up a mountain, it's long and slow and sometimes we slip, but when we slip we can either slip and fall and sit there and dwell on the rock that tripped us or we can wipe ourselves off (repent if necessary) and continue up the mountain!   It's a Journey... 
God has a armed us with strength in Him not in ourselves.. so when you think, "I can't do this".. your right! You can't, But!!! God can so that's where you say Out Loud, "I can Do all things through Christ who strengths me" Philippians 4:13
We have to make a decision to Live out our Christian walk, it's a lifestyle that speaks volumes' we can't just tell people/friends/family how to live, we have to show them.. I personally must live it.. I practice this daily, I fail lots of times, but I know I'm a work in progress... and God says He never gives up on us.. especially since He know's our Hearts and our sincerity..Philippians 1:6. WE are Never Alone in our Walk, it's our job to Renew our Mind with the Word (read the bible), It's our Job to Confess the Word, (speech is positive) and It's God's Job to change us..(after you accept Jesus the Holy Spirit lives in Us).. We do all we can, and then He does what we can't.. We can ask him to help us with the area's we struggle with...  We have to watch how we speak, what comes out our mouth, defeat or victory,  are we victims or are we Victorious? 
We will never grow past the imagine we have of yourself..... see yourself as the New Creation in Christ strong and victorious in Him.... The Past is the Past, it's a New Day and New Growth.. 
Love to learn the Truth so that we might grow up.. (Spiritually) 

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.

Ephesian 4:15 . Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will in ALL  things grow up into him who is the Head, that is, Christ. 

Be Blessed Today... in your Victories.. and Boldness in your weakness. 
Love in Christ Always, Sophia


No comments:

Post a Comment