Search This Blog

Saturday, April 24, 2010

New Today

Today is the first day of blogging for me.
I've been on a mission to grow and practice writing for the book I will finish this year. This is a direct order from God.
I can't write, never been real good at pronouncing words correctly. (always being corrected). That's why I know this is from God, I would never want to write something so that I could be corrected. This is a new journey for me... it's call Humility! Obedience... this I've been practicing for years. I must say I'm better at obedience because
I have the Fear of the Lord..... in a Good Way!
I want the blessing from being obedient. Not the disappointment of gosh I wish I would have did that.... I hate that feeling of regret.
Anyways. My first blog is giving you an ideal of who I am and what to expect in the near future....
Practice my writing.... then my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment